To realize the great Majapahit desire, I swore to stay away from Wiwaha hamukti before citaku ideals and our goals were realized. I'm not going to have fun first. I will remain berprihatin in fasting without end solely for greatness Majapahit. I vowed not to rest. Seagrass huwus lost Nusantara Ingsun amukti palapa ring, seagrass defeated Desert, ring Seram, Tanjungpura, ring Haru, ring Pahang, Dompo, ring Bali, Sunda, Palembang, Tumasek, only Ingsun amukti palapa.
Oath is really horrible to speak in front of Gajah Mada Manguntur when Bale made his inauguration into the Majapahit Mahapatih accompany Sri Gitarja Tribhuanatunggadewi Jayawisnuwardhani and Dyah Wiyat Rajadewi Maharajasa. Oath was later famous for Palapa Oath. How not, this is true statesman vowed to not have fun in this fast with no end before the whole archipelago under the Majapahit greatness. Reading his biography, written in the form of historical novel by Sky Kresna Hadi (Gajah Mada: Hamukti Palapa, Solo: Three), pictured in my mind a figure of Gajah Mada placed on the state's interest to personal and group interests. He is willing to kill seeds that could disrupt the government langgengnya later. Even if necessary, he can draw his own life for his country. I suspect, the case ends Bubat War glory of Majapahit which relaxes its relationship with the King UB pitcher.One important question in my mind when down the figure of Gajah Mada. What causes Gajah Mada able to carry out his vow? Concepts and principles of life such as what constitutes Gajah Mada swore like that? Perhaps one reason that can be gleaned from a strange concept of women. Here is an excerpt of dialogue between Gajah Mada Mahapatih Arya eat about his wife. Although this is only speculative fiction, but of course Mr. Sky has been doing research so that the concept of Gajah Mada very sensible woman with an oath palapa. "Women are the source of weakness for me, Uncle What if I serve, will experience resistance to all movement speed. Looking ahead,! I do not want to be bothered by little things. In fact, in the future, Majapahit need mighty people, requiring a strong, not afraid of blood spilled from his body, it takes a brave man who chose the sacrifice of the game and not bound by time.
"How can I make all my dreams if I disturbed female creature named wife, a petulant whine.'s Wife or daughter to me no different from hunger and thirst that must be resisted." When I read this verse I was surprised. I am very impressed with the principle of Gajah Mada's. And when I forget to review this book, the impression is slowly settle and be replaced by pages from the books I read next, until I read a book written by Eiji Yoshikawa Musashi. Musashi, while traveling on Way of the Sword, proved to have a principle about women that are similar to Gajah Mada. And it makes me re-open the book Gajah Mada and write what I want I write here.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "To realize the great Majapahit as Mahapatih Gajah Mada"

Write a comment